• Cooking Zone: Number of Cooking Zones:
2 Sabaf gas burners
- Semi-rapid burner (SR), power: 1.75 kW
- Rapid burner (R), power: 3.00 kW
• Control Panel
3. Rapid burner (1) control knob
4. Semirapid burner (2) control knob
• Controls: Knob controls
• Electronic ignition
• Equipped with safety device on all burners
• Pan Support(s): Cast-iron (2)
• Wok Support: None
Overall dimension (W x D): 300mm x 510mm
Installation cut-out sizes (W x D): 270mm x 490mm
Power Supply: 220V / 60Hz – for ignition purposes only
INFORMATION FOR THE INSTALLER
Before installing the cooktop, remove the protective film.
- (a): 52 mm from top of countertop.
- (b): at least 50 mm between the back side of the cut-out and the back of the countertop.
2. In order to install the cooktop into the kitchen fixture, a hole with the dimensions shown in fig. 1 has to be made, bearing in mind the following:
- Within the unit, between the bottom of the cooktop and the upper surface of a shelf there must be a clearance of at least 30 mm. It is absolutely essential that you place a separator between the base of the hob and the built-in unit.
- If the hob is installed over a built-in oven, there must be a distance of at least 30mm between the two appliances. The oven shall be provided with cooling fan. The two appliances should be connected to the gas/electrical supply with independent connections.
- The hob must be kept no less than 100mm away from any side wall
- The hob must be installed at least 50mm from the wall (see fig. 1).
- There must be a distance of at least 650mm between the hob and any wall cupboard or extractor hood positioned immediately above (see fig. 1).