• Number of Motor(s):1
• Rated motor input power: 115W
• Suction power: 250 m3/hr
• Controls: Push button controls
• Lighting: 2W x 2 LED lights
• Charcoal Filter(s): 1
• Grease Filter: Aluminum cassette filters
• 3 speed settings
• Recirculation and ducting available
Width: 500 mm, 600 mm, 800 mm, 900 mm
Depth: 500 mm
Height: 150 mm
Duct Size Diameter: 120mm (required)
Maximum Electric Input: 119W
INFORMATION FOR THE INSTALLER
- The hood should be placed at a distance of 65-75cm from the cooking surface for maximum performance.
- The exhaust pipe should have a minimum diameter of 120 millimeters (mm)
Installation Method A – Wall Mount
- Drill four (4) Ø 8mm holes in a suitable place according to the centre distance of the mounting points at the back of the unit.
- Insert the nut into the holes.
- Insert the screws into the nuts and tighten.
- Put up the cooker hood onto the fixed screws.
- Then use the attached accessories enclosed to turn the screws onto the two holes inside the hood, and then fix the screws to tighten the hood onto the wall.
- Put the one way valve onto the cooker hood.
Installation Method B – Cabinet Mount
- Drill six (6) Ø 4mm holes at the bottom of the hanging cupboard.
- Put the one-way valve on the cooker hood, then install the hood on the bottom of the cupboard, tighten the hood with enclosed 6 screws.
- Install the adjusted board on the bottom of the hood in order to keep out the gap between hood back and cupboard.