• Number of Motor(s): 2
• Rated motor input power: 270W
• Suction power: 440 m3/hr
• Controls: Slide controls
• Lighting: 3W x 2 LED lights
• Grease Filter: Aluminum cassette filters
• 3 speed settings
• Ducting function only
Width: 900 mm
Depth: 280 mm (min.) 450 mm (extended)
Height: 175 mm
Duct Size Diameter: 120mm (required)
Maximum Electric Input: 274W
INFORMATION FOR THE INSTALLER
- The hood should be placed at a distance of 65-75cm from the cooking surface for maximum performance.
- The exhaust pipe should have a minimum diameter of 120 millimeters (mm)
Installation Method A – Wall Mount
- Drill four (4) Ø 8mm holes in a suitable place according to the centre distance of the mounting points at the back of the unit.
- Insert the nut into the holes.
- Insert the screws into the nuts and tighten.
- Put up the cooker hood onto the fixed screws.
- Then use the attached accessories enclosed to turn the screws onto the two holes inside the hood, and then fix the screws to tighten the hood onto the wall.
Installation Method B – Cabinet Mount
- Drill six (6) Ø 4mm holes at the bottom of the hanging cupboard.
- Put the one-way valve on the cooker hood, then install the hood on the bottom of the cupboard, tighten the hood with enclosed 6 screws.
- Install the adjusted board on the bottom of the hood in order to keep out the gap between hood back and cupboard.
Wall Mount Installation
Cabinet Mount Installation