• Number of Motor(s): 1
• Rated motor input power: 345W
• Suction power: 1000 m3/hr
• Controls: Soft push button controls with LED indicator
• Lighting: 3W x 4 LED lights
• Grease Filter: Aluminum cassette filters
• Digital display with clock function
• Programmable automatic shut-off timer
• 3 speed settings
• Ducting function only
Width: 700 mm
Depth: 600 mm
Height: 680 mm (min.) 1260 mm (max.)
Duct Size Diameter: 150mm (required)
Maximum Electric Input: 357W
Power Supply: 220v / 2.0A / 60Hz
INFORMATION FOR THE INSTALLER
- The hood should be placed at a distance of 65-75cm from the cooking surface for maximum performance.
- The exhaust pipe should have a minimum diameter of 150 millimeters (mm)
- Install the bracket on a hard and sturdy surface (with bracing if possible). Make sure that the surface screws are long enough to bite into the ceiling and tightened with enough torque.
- Make sure that the range hood is aligned properly, not tilted in either a sideward or front/backward direction.
- The ceiling must bear at least 40 kilograms (Kg) of weight.
- The thickness of the ceiling must be ≧30MM,