SALES RETURN and REFUND POLICY
1st MEGASAVER follows the existing guidelines of Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) on warranty, repairs, returns and refunds.
- The original sales invoice (SI) or delivery receipt (DR) must be shown as proof of purchase from the store or branch where the item is bought.
- The item returned must still have the original packaging, tag, bar code, warranty card, product literatures and other accessories.
- The item must be free from defect (except visible factory defects) and/or damage caused by the customer’s mishandling.
- The item must have proper evaluation of an Authorized Service Center (ASC) before it can be replaced unless otherwise covered by an existing special warranty scheme implemented and acquired by the customer from 1st MEGASAVER.
- Valid refunds are generally processed within seven (7) working days except for situations where specific issues or disputes are being settled.
- The Company coordinates with the customer and the bank for return transactions covered by credit card payments.
- Customers may contact any branch of 1st MEGASAVER for additional question regarding warranty, returns and refund.